CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Newlywed Game

If you have never seen The Newlywed Game, the host asks the husband questions about the wife while she is not in the room, then she has to come back and answer the same questions. We will see if we have the same answers!

1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen
Hubby: Reality t.v
Wifey: Sad but true. I am a reality tv junkie! And if it is reality and involves cooking or baking, I like it even more!

2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Hubby: Fat free ranch, or wine and cheese dressing
Wifey: I love you for being so observant! Yes! Both are right!

3. What’s one food she doesn’t like?
Hubby: Water chestnuts!
Wifey: Right! I hate them! GAG!!!!

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?
Hubby: Diet Coke
Wifey: Diet coke or water


5. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
Hubby: Turkey club
Wifey: Hmmm hard one. I do not like sandwiches at home. Weird, I know. I do like burgers if that counts or the turkey club from Peppers.

6. What would she eat everyday if she could?
Hubby: Greek food of some sort
Wifey: I do like Mediterranean food! But I don't know. Too hard to choose. Probably ice cream!

7. What is her favorite cereal?
Hubby: Frosted mini wheats
Wifey: Cinnamon toast crunch is prob my favorite but the adult in me has Frosted Mini wheats. Its better for my thighs!

8. What would she never wear?
Hubby: An Auburn shirt
Wifey: haha! Good answer! Pretty sure this is right too!

9. What is her favorite sports team?
Hubby: Crimson Tide/LSU
Wifey: YES! So ready to tailgate tomorrow too!!

10. What is her heritage?
Hubby: French
Wifey: Correct! Bon jour! (no idea if that is spelled correctly)

11. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake?
Hubby: I don't bake
Wifey: But you can order one with the best of them! And chocolate with peanut butter would be my preference

12. What could she spend hours doing?
Hubby: Blog stalking
Wifey: I do have a problem with many hours spent blog stalking as Stephen calls it

13. Did she play sports in high school?
Hubby: No, she was the eye candy on the bench
Wifey: Haha! I wish!! Thank goodness I went to a high school were sports were not that popular. We did not even have a football team! Go Magnet!!Woohoo!

14. What is the unique talent that she has?
Hubby: Anything she puts her mind to, she masters!
Wifey: Awww! Thats sweet! yeah I do not like being able to do something once I set my mind to it.

15. What is her type of coffee?
Hubby: Community, 1 sweet-n-low, french vanilla creamer
Wifey: Can you tell who fixes my coffee everyday? Im a lucky girl!

0 comments: