CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Random iPhone photos

Looking through my iphone photos today I found these that I meant to share. Stephen and I went to play tennis again last week. I was off last Friday and Stephen didn't have class so we headed to the park. I was awful! Then after like an hour, I just refused to try unless Stephen hit it directly to me! Ha ha! I would rather ride bikes or walk.
This is for Morgan. These were her shorts that she bought when she took tennis one semester at LC. How I have them, I don't know. But this is exactly why I never get rid of clothes.
My dad rode 102 miles last Saturday in a ride through east Texas! I know! That is crazy!! Stephen asked him why he did it and he said I just wanted to ride 100 miles and be able to say I have done it. Good grief! My backside hurts just thinking about riding that far! So proud of you Dad!
For you Louisiana peps! Stephen has graduated from medium roast to between roast! And to think he could hardly drink our coffee when he first met me! Now he usually drinks it at least twice a day!

2 comments:

Teresa

WOW!
GOod for your Dad Casey!
So FAB that you and Stephen have such a great time TOGETHER!
xoxoxoxox
Enjoy EVERY day!

Leigh

We drink extra bold over here in my house. He needs to keep steppin! :)