This is just a random middle of the week post. Today was the first day that it was cold enough to bust out the long sleeve shirts to wear under my scrub tops. I also decided to wear my one Halloween top. I think I wore it once last year. I found if for $4 a couple years ago after the season. I like my Winnie the Pooh top. Happy chilly weather day!

Tonight, we ran to Columbus after work to get a couple things I need for a cake I'm making this weekend. We met the inlaws for supper. They were also making a Walmart run. We decided to go to Peppers tonight and that was totally fine with me. I could get the California club AND run next door to Reed's to get the shoes I have been longing for for the last few days. You see, we went to dinner with my cousin, Leslie, Friday night and she had these on. I LOVED them! Well, Saturday, I told Stephen I had made a decision (He just really loves when I do this-NOT). I told him I wanted the shoes and I might like them as a birthday present but only if I could go ahead and have them now. He is was all for it. I loves when I pick out my own gifts. So anyway, I ran in Reeds tonight and picked these up. I love them! I will be living in them this winter. If you haven't heard about Tom's shoes and their story click here to see what its all about.

Busy day at work tomorrow (but that is good!). Later this week, I may go to the pumpkin patch with Stacy and Hunter and take some pictures of him. Hope to get some good ones and maybe pick up some pumpkins and mums for the house. Also, Ill post a picture this weekend of the cake once it is finished. Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:
Those are the cutest Toms I've ever seen!
Post a Comment